We help architects, engineers & contractors modernize and move to the cloud.
Summit was founded in 2007 with a mission to bring enterprise class IT services to the mid-tier market. Through the years we formed unique partnerships with industry leaders focused on helping organizations of all sizes modernize their technology and back-office operations. By bringing technologies employed by the largest enterprises and technology companies across the nation – to the local architectural, engineering and construction organizations – we help them innovate and stay ahead of the technology curve.
Summit implements positive digital change to your organization that goes beyond data and coding. We help organizations integrate the most modern technologies into all areas of their business making them more adaptive and innovative while building a more responsive organization that can react quickly to changes in the market. We help organizations to not only set their digital ambition and strategy, but also develop the right operating model, IT systems and corporate culture.
Benjamin Wallace, JD
Ben has over 20 years of financial services experience, having worked in various technical and leadership capacities for First USA, Bank One, JPMorgan Chase, Orrstown Bank and most recently as a partner of Summit Technology. Over the course of his Ben’s career he has managed complex global teams including supporting JPMorgan’s Payments, Core Platforms, and Retail Banking channels, and participated with the Federal Reserve and Department of Homeland Security on industry-wide cyber-security task forces. Ben has earned degrees and studied technology and law at various universities, including Duke University, Pennsylvania State University, the University of Pennsylvania and Widener School of Law.
For over 20 years, Matt has been helping organizations of all sizes develop and implement strategic vision with the effective utilization of technology. Before his role as founding partner of Summit, Matt has held key roles with national solution providers:
- National director of Virtualization Technologies for Technisource
- Principle Solutions Engineer for Enterprise Deployments with Intellimark.
- Matt has spoken and delivered presentations at several large industry events nationally such as VMWorld.
Matt has worked with small and very large customers to implement ground-breaking technologies. Matt served as the principal architect for the TD Ameritrade Disaster recovery project and as principle architect for the US Navy’s nuclear secure datacenter operations.
Matt holds a physics degree from Syracuse and bachelors in Biblical Theology from Lancaster and numerous industry certifications.
Jeff has 20+ years of experience in software design, development, data warehousing, data analysis and visualization.
Significant experience growing small software efforts (and teams) into large, scalable, enterprise solutions.
- Technical architect and key contributor to the product road map for a new, robust loyalty system which has become, through acquisition, the core card loyalty platform for JP Morgan chase.
- Designed and built a full reporting data warehouse for a startup Prescription Benefits Management provider which has grown to adjudicate over 1 million claims per month.
- Built a complex event processing engine that is used across variety of industries and purposes to track, amongst other things, inventory and anomalous customer behaviors.
Jeff speaks with and contributes to the local software development community on varied topics – including, data warehousing, data visualization strategies, complex event processing and, most recently, machine learning strategies.
Banking Practice Director
Shashi has over 15 years of experience in application architecture, performance engineering, application monitoring and development. He previously held the role of CTO at Orrstown Bank and Technology Director at JPMorgan Chase.
Shashi has spent many years working to scale and optimize enterprise applications within Banking. He has worked on some of the largest platforms in the industry including the TSYS and FDR card processing platforms. Most notably, Shashi drove operational saves across numerous organizations exceeding $12MM dollars in annual cost.
Shashi has experience managing a diverse set of Banking technologists while working within the Credit Card, Retail Banking, Mortgage Banking and Student Lending business units.
AEC Practice Director
Versatile business leader and entrepreneur with over 13 years of experience in all aspects of business; planning and formation, management, operations, marketing, business development, sales, and employee recruitment/retention. Brad owned a consulting firm for five years prior to moving into the technology industry. He has a passion for bringing people and technology together and has worked with organizations of all sizes to embrace modernization strategies.
- Former Finovate Presenters – 2016
- Numerous Payment Strategy Articles
- Building Relationships With Analytics – Industry Press/Article
- Collaboration Not Competition – Article on Fintech Collaboration
- Meetings Customers Where They Are – Industry Press/Article
Industry Trade Coverage
- VMWare Enterprise Solution Partner
- AWS Partner
- VMWARE on AWS MSP Partner
- VMWare Cloud Provider Partner
- Netapp Gold Partner
- Dell-EMC Gold Partner
- Microsoft Partner
- VMWARE VCPs
- VMWARE VCAPs
- Netapp NCDA
- Microsoft MCPs
- Cisco CCNA
- Cisco CCDP
- CCIE Wireless